Latest Information Regarding Covid-19
At Atlantic Way experience the health and safety of our guests, team members and local suppliers is our main priority. We are constantly trying our best to make things more flexible for you and to alleviate any worry of having to make decisions too early.
If you confirm a new booking to Ireland with AWE that at the time of booking does not have quarantine at either end (country of origin and destination), or advice against travel from the local authorities of each country, here is how you are covered if things change:
If up to 14 days before departure, there is advice against travel from the government or a national quarantine introduced at either end, you will be given these three options:
- Travel as originally booked.
- Change to new travel dates – no change fees will apply*^.
- Issue a full refund**.
*We have been negotiating more flexible terms with many of our local suppliers. If there is a less flexible supplier involved in your booking, we will advise at the time of booking for any Tailor-Made Journeys (including Tailor-made Golf & Educational programs) and no later than 72 hours after you confirm your booking for any pre-arranged journeys (Signature Journeys, Authentic Irish Journeys, and pre-arranged Golf journeys)
^ You can rebook your trip for any travel date throughout 2022. It does not have to be the same journey you originally booked. If the new trip is of greater value than the original booking, you will have to pay for the difference. If the value is less than your original booking, we will refund you the difference. Please note new travel dates are always subject to availability.
**At AWE we will endeavor to give you the option of a full refund wherever possible. This is completely dependent on the cancellation of our local suppliers and we will not be able to refund you if our suppliers do not refund us. As mentioned above, we will advise you of the supplier’s policy depending on your program, either at the time of booking or no later than 72 hours after you confirm your booking.
Should you have any queries or concerns please do not hesitate to contact our team on +353(0)85 247 1510, +353(0)87 124 5587, or via email email@example.com to answer any queries you may have.
Changes to restrictions from 22 January 2022
On 21 January 2022, the Government announced a plan for easing COVID-19 restrictions.
From 6am on 22 January 2022:
- Pubs and restaurants can return to normal opening times (no longer must close at 8pm)
- Nightclubs can reopen
- You no longer need a vaccination or recovery certificate to access hospitality or indoor activites
- Social distancing is no longer required in hospitality or other settings
- Restrictions on numbers attending indoor and outdoor events or activities no longer apply
- Limits on household visits no longer apply
From 24 January 2022, a phased return to offices can begin.
The following restrictions remain in place until 28 February 2022:
- Requirement of a vaccination or recovery certificate for international travel
- Use of face coverings to continue where currently required (for example, in shops and on public transport)
- Requirement to self-isolate if you have symptoms of COVID-19 and close contact guidance to remain in place
- Protective measures in primary and secondary schools and early year settings to remain in place
We look forward to welcoming you to Ireland when the time is right 🙂
Co Founders- Aoife McDonnell & Johanna Sonneveldt